If you have this problem just install SMTP module and configure it with your mail login. Dont forget to send a test email. And PHP-Allow-Call-Time-Pass-Reference ist off by default. If your modules need it, activate it with .htaccess or ini_set().
You want to setup an auto_prepend_file or auto_append_file on a shared webhosting server. It is enaugh to change setting in php.ini file usually. But it does not work under safe_mode with open basedir restriction and suexec. To run it without turning off your security settings:
- edit php.ini file : pico -w /usr/local/lib/php.ini
- set safe_mode_include_dir = /path/to/your/safe_mode_inc_dir
- add "/path/to/your/safe_mode_inc_dir" to include_path
- set auto_prepend_file = /path/to/your/safe_mode_inc_dir/your_auto_prepend.php
- restart your webserver : httpd restart
I think somebody sending spam mail from my account with using php-scripts. I can not watch all php files because there are too many. And when I look in exim mail_log, I see just mail header. The log file is too big because all incoming and outgoing mail is logged. I just need a override possibility for php mail function to log all details including mail-body and attachment to determine if it is a smap mail. I just tried to install php pecl apd but no luck.
You are lazy, want to search in multiple search engines with one click? Try this form.
Sometimes (or mostly on shared hosts) wo dont have ssh/shell acces to server to configure crontab. In this case we need to run crons manually or register for a paid cron-service or find an other solution. For my solution I need just one visitor a day to request a hidden img-tag. And its working; at least once a day Drupal runs cron.php.
- Create a block called something like "run cron manually"
- Activate your block; move to footer region etc
- Put following code and save as PHP-Filter (input format)
Code for "run cron manually with a footer block"
Please add your experinces with these popular CMS/Frameworks. I am just a beginner and have some experiences with Joomla 1.5 and Drupal 6 series. I find Joomla's all-inclusive installation and Drupals flexibility awesome. I have just installed Typoe3 to test but it seems to take long time with many clicks to create and edit content. Therefore I didnt try it much.
If you get this error:
- install Drupal SMTP Module: http://drupal.org/project/smtp
- download & extract phpmailer to modules/smtp/phpmailer : http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/
- dont forget to rename "modules/smtp/phpMailer_vx.." to "modules/smtp/phpmailer"
- Turn SMTP on : admin/settings/smtp
- double check your auth-settings
I have a website with some large files like binary audio/mp3, video and xml. I want to automate a backup, which includes just text files like .html, .php, .inc, .tpl etc and ignores large files even if they are ascii. For example a ssh/shell command with putty?
I want to include .php, .txt, .inc, .html files and ignore files bigger than 100mb.
How should I build a basic website, which files do I need usually?